SEO 101: HOW TO RANK HIGH ON GOOGLE & OTHER SEARCH ENGINES TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Thursday, September 27, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn the best practices for expanding your business exposure on search engines and meet your business objectives using both major and niche social media platforms.
In this seminar you will learn:
· How to optimize your website for maximum exposure on search engines, such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
· How to build links for search engine exposure
· How to find which social media communities your target market is active in and how to engage them.
· How to build your presence on Facebook, Twitter and other major social media channels.
· How to build a highly engaged community that can help you promote and monetize your brand
Neal Rodriguez is an online marketer with an 8 year track record helping companies find their customers and brand advocates on the search engines (SEO) and social media for small and enterprise brands like the Donald Trump organization, AOL, Billboard, Adweek, and others. Neal has attained global viral exposure for thousands of microsites and websites in a matter of hours. He has also helped luxury businesses go from generating $0 to $150,000 monthly online.
Seating is limited – Please RSVP ASAP
When & Where
NYC Business Solutions
NYC Business Solutions is a set of free services offered by the Department of Small Business Services to help businesses start, operate and expand in New York City. Whether you're an entrepreneur, running a small business or a large corporation, NYC Business Solutions can work for you - for free.