Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Get control of your Retail Store with LightSpeed, the next generation Point of Sale (POS) system that combines Apple innovation with powerful business logic to provide a comprehensive and easy to use solution for retail stores.
We will show you how:
- A Touchscreen-Optimized POS will speed front-counter transactions and inventory look-ups.
- LightSpeed Mobile can un-tether your Sales Associates from the Sales Counter, and bring the Sales Transaction right to your customer on the Sales Floor.
- A Powerful Back-Office Browser simplifies Quoting, Customer Orders, Purchasing, and Inventory Management.
- Optional Multi-Store allows quick and easy Inventory Management, Transfers, and Reporting for multiple store operations.
- Optional Integrated Web Store allows you to quickly and easily take your business on-line.
- Tight Integration with QuickBooks and AccountEdge allow you to easily keep your financial statements up to date.
- How features such as iStats and Remote Access can keep you informed and in charge of your business, even when you are away.
What you will Learn:
How you can run your retail business better and more efficiently at point-of-sale, purchasing and receiving, service, accounting and more.
LightSpeed 3.6, Apple Mac computers, point-of-sale hardware solutions, LightSpeed Mobile
Who Should Attend ?
Anybody who owns a retail business, or is planning to start one.
Each registrant must register individually so that we have contact information for each attendee. Our tickets are limited to one ticket per order. You do not need to bring your confirmation email to our seminar, we will have a list available to check attendees in.
Seating is limited, so don’t miss your chance to make the most of your Macintosh. And if you can’t make it this time, sign up for our email list at www.macoutfitters.com and we will keep you informed of our events via email.
You can attend our classes and seminars as many times as you like, whenever you like. Another reason why MacOutfitters is your best resource for Apple computers and related products. We stand behind our products and beside you.
When & Where
MacOutfitters Apple Specialist is a locally owned, independent business providing sales and service of Apple Mac computers, iPad and iPod.
Free Intro classes are offered in the Doylestown and Cranberry Twp. locations. Lose the frustration and start learning how to use your technology today!
MacOutfitters has been serving Doylestown, PA since 1992, and Cranberry Township, PA since 1999. MacOutfitters newest store in The Shops at Valley Square, Warrington PA opened in Dec. 2011. We focus on Apple Mac computers, iPod, iPad and related products. With locations in the Philadelphia and Pittsburgh areas, each with a full demonstration showroom, Apple Authorized Service facility, consulting, on-site technical support and training, we are your original Pennsylvania Apple Specialist.