Selset New Zealand Education Roadshow
Sunday, September 7, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Selset Education Centre is hosting a New Zealand Education Roadshow. New Zealand representatives from High schools, Polytects and Universities will be here in MALAYSIA to help you with your PATHWAY or TRANSITION to a better education.
When & Where
Selset Education Centre
- Malaysian company incorporated in 1982.
- At its inception, the company has a focus on New Zealand trade and it is managed by professionals, commenced its educational services from May 2002.
- Current operational services include Education, Training, Trade and Tourism Services on a global basis.
- Education recruitment services encompasses state and private universities, polytechnics, colleges of technologies, secondary & primary school, inclusive of private institutions with accredited academic programmes
- Education services are provided FOC and it include:
- 1. Institutions Educational placement service
- 2. Student Counselling services
- 3. Education programme application processing ; monitoring application status; facilitating necessary transfer of documents and information for Offer of Place
- 4. Arrangement for necessary placement services – phone interviews, personal interviews ( e.g. Medical , Teachers training programmes ) and language assessment testing for specific institutions.
- 5. Research based programmes – Assistance provided for sourcing of research supervision
- 6. Assistance with preparation of CV
- 7. Liaison services for educational institutions –in terms of Malaysian market assessment, promotions, etc.
- 8. Assistance provided for all institutions at education fairs facilitating recruitment of students into the respective Institutions.
- 9. Provide student visa / Legal guardian visa / spouse visit visa application services
- 10. Organizing Pre-departure briefing : General and University specific
- 11. Assist in post-arrival support
- 12. Provide “grades-monitoring services for students (under 18) undertaking Foundation programs or high school education (if required)
- Other Related Services
- 1. Assist with Accommodation arrangements : Home Stay, Institution controlled halls of residence as well as private owner student hostels
- 2. Assist with securing health/travel insurance if required
- 3. Assist with travel arrangements if required
- 4. Arrangement for Group Summer programmes to destinations
- 5. Arrangement for Group Study visits
- 6. Assistance in opening of bank account