Selling HUD Homes
Monday, March 18, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 1:15 PM (EDT)
Gain a thorough understanding of how to sell a HUD home in Georgia. Get answers to all of these questions and more:
1. Who are the players and what are their roles?
2. What is a HUD home?
3. Who can buy a HUD home?
4. What are the listing periods?
5. What are the bidding time frames?
6. What is Good Neighbor Next Door (GNND)?
7. What are the property eligibility requirements for FHA financing?
8. Where do I find information on HUD Homes?
9. Who can sell a HUD home?
10. What is the registration and bidding process?
11. What happens after a bid is accepted?
12. What goes in the contract package?
13. What are the closing time frames?
14. What happens after the closing?
For more information, contact the Metro Brokers Academy at 404.836.4040.
Continuing Education Provided By:
School Code: 1018
School Approval Expires: 12/31/2015
Recruiting is prohibited on the school premises. Report any recruiting efforts to the school director at 404.836.4040
When & Where
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers is a full-service real estate brokerage with more than 1700 sales associates, each with access to 25 offices throughout metro Atlanta and North Georgia. The company commits its resources to providing the finest environment for its real estate agents including technology, training and marketing.