- the five phases and of selling art
- don’t sell, do have fruitful conversations
- don’t talk too much, do ask the right questions and listen
- don’t try to sell to everyone, do target qualified prospects
- don’t discount to sell, do offer options at different prices
- selected students will be invited to share their specific sales hurdles and successes
Register at ArtistsWhoTHRIVE.com and receive FREE "Success Strategies Weekly"
“When bankers get together for dinner, they talk about art.
When artists get together for dinner, they talk about money.”
When & Where
Artists Who THRIVE
Nationally noted artist, Ann Rea, gained recognition for her contemporary landscape paintings of Napa Valley and business savvy. Now she speaks to artists about marketing strategy. Rea is eager to destroy the “starving artist” myth by leading artists away from the broken, scarcity and permission based art establishment and towards creative freedom through entrepreneurship. She recently authored SELL YOUR ART without Selling Out,101 Rules, the primer for an eight-week, intimate, live, online foundational business course for artists, MAKING Art/Making MONEY.