San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Now at Cabela's- the critical missing piece to your self defense training:
SELF DEFENSE AND THE LAW
You have learned to defend yourself and your family, and survive a deadly force confrontation.
But have you learned to survive the criminal justice system with your freedom intact?
How do you protect your family if you end up in prison for 20 years?
How do you provide for your family if you are wiped out financially from defending criminal charges and lawsuits?
This 4 hour class will answer these questions and give you the knowledge you need to survive the aftermath of a deadly force confrontation with your freedom and your finances intact. Some of the topics covered include:
- The legal aspects of self-defense and protecting the home that you must know
- Justifiable deadly force scenarios and how to prove a claim of self defense
- Relevant Illinois statutes dealing with self defense and the use of deadly force
- Making the 911 call, and its critical role in the ensuing aftermath
- How to deal with responding police, investigating detectives and prosecutors
- Exposing the dirty tricks the press and prosecutors use, and how to neutralize them
- Civil liability and dealing with lawsuits related to lethal force confrontations
WITH GUEST SPEAKER ATTORNEY DAVID MIERSWA
$99 February 3, 2012 11AM – 5PM at Hoffman Estates
5225 Prairie Stone Parkway, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
REGISTER NOW at www.uritraining.com
About your Instructor:
CRAIG LAWRENCE CPP, CAS is the Chief Instructor for United Risk International’s Training Division. Over the past 20 years, Mr. Lawrence has worked as a police officer, law enforcement firearms instructor, private detective, and criminal defense investigator. United Risk’s Training Division has provided counter-terrorism consulting to 14 foreign consulates in Chicago, as well as firearms training to law enforcement, military and private government contractor personnel. Mr. Lawrence is a Licensed Private Detective, Certified Anti-Terrorism Specialist (CAS), Certified Protection Professional (CPP), an NRA Certified Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor, as well as an Illinois State Certified Firearms Instructor.
When & Where
United Risk International
Law Enforcement Training Division