Tuesday, October 16, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join The CleanTX Foundation on Tuesday, October 16th for the Fourteenth Solar Energy Entrepreneur's Network (SEEN). Now part of the CleanTX tradition, we have expanded SEEN to address all aspects of Clean Energy Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Smart Grid, Storage and Clean Energy Application Technologies.
Come out to Central Texas' oldest Biergarten to hear about the region's newest and most innovative Clean Energy Technologies from:
Melissa Miller, VP of Texas Development, Cielo Wind
Ken Pfeiffer, VP of Engineering, Superconductor Technologies Inc.
Marc Kohler, Director of R&D, Actacell
Billy Roberts, CTO, Omni Water Solutions
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs who are starting, or looking to start a energy-based business
- Investors looking to invest in the fast growing clean energy industry
- Technologists looking to share ideas for new products or services
- Employers in the clean energy field looking to hire people
- People looking to join clean energy startups
- Attorneys, Bankers and service providers interested in growing with the clean energy industry
When: October 16, 6:00-9:00 PM
Where: Scholz Biergarten, 1607 San Jacinto
Cost: Admission is free, but donations are appreciated.
Registration includes a drink ticket and some great Scholz garten grub!
Free Parking is available at the nearby garages after 6:00 pm.
SEEN is a series hosted by the CleanTX Foundation. If you have questions or would like to sponsor the event, please e-mail John King, firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
CleanTX is the energy and clean technology industry group for Central Texas. Headquartered in the capital city of Austin, CleanTX is uniquely positioned at the nexus of government, industry, academia, utility, and community interests. Through our advancement of public-private partnerships, leadership on community education, and networking platform for key industry stakeholders, CleanTX supports our rapidly growing clean energy economy.