**The Invitation – What’s it all about?**
How different would your life look if you knew how to create transformation from a place of pleasure rather than the inevitable transformation that occurs as a result of pain or chronic dissatisfaction? What if there is a different way to live, unfolding from a state of sacred ecstasy? Unfortunately, life, especially in London with its stresses and strains, inevitably gets in the way and takes its toll.
There are many paths to realising a state of sacred ecstasy. In this weekend, we utilise an alchemical distillation of Touch and Tango to experience the fundamental principles and effects of tantra. Specifically, we blend the emotion, rhythm, and movement of tango with the awareness and state of embodiment that arise through massage and touch as an alternative lens to expand our experience of tantra and of ourselves.
When mind, heart, belly, animal and soul are in alignment, deep transformation can unfold from this extraordinary place.
**The Experience – What happens during the weekend?**
Using tango, tantra and touch, we uncover unconscious patterns and emotions, and bring them into conscious awareness. Energy is always in (e)-motion. Through the wisdom of the physical body, and through a new awareness of our emotional and energetic body, we expand our experience of ourselves and how we move in the world.
This weekend will support you to:
– Expand and deepen your intimacy in relating to yourself and others
– Identify how tension/holding impacts the next step of life and the pleasure and vitality we can feel in our bodies
– Explore the unique gifts of tantric tango, touch and embodied practices
– Reconnect with the place in your being from which both life force energy and consciousness arise
– Appreciate and activate the parasympathetic nervous system and stimulate vagal tone; this enables us to relax more quickly after periods of stress.
– Celebrate and share the joy of this extraordinary life we live!
** The Programme – What are the essential details? **
7 October | Friday: 19:00 - 22:00 | Introduction to Seed of Sacred Ecstasy
8 - 9 October | Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 - 17:00 | Seed of Sacred Ecstasy
Early Bird (Limited places) £125.00
- Whole weekend - £169.00
- Only Friday evening - £18.00
Other important information:
– This workshop is suitable for everyone and is a fully clothed practice.
– Wear loose comfortable clothing and bring socks that slide easily on a wooden floor
– Come with or without a partner
– Experience from other disciplines related to body awareness helpful, but not required ;)
– Please arrive with an open heart and an open mind <3
**About the facilitators**
Binoy supports human beings in the process of making their consciousness malleable, to feel the sacredness of their animal-selves, and from a place of deeper alignment in their beings to remember their deepest longing. He creates containers for that process, for groups and one-on-one.
He is the creator of the Love Movement Evolution (https://www.facebook.com/lovemovementevolution/) and the Its Cold Up North Dance Tango Projects (https://www.facebook.com/Itscoldupnorthdancetango). He is apprentice faculty at ISTA, the International School of the Temple Arts, a dancer, and a student of life. Read more about his journey here:
Jenni is a leadership, life, and intimacy coach, blending clinical sexology with the energetic arts of tantra, sacred femininity and transformation alongside leading edge tools in the field of personal development. She is a board member of ASIS (Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists), UK Director of Sex Coach U and runs The Art of Tantra Massage Professional Training with John Hawken, as well as her own events.