Seed Collection and Saving
Saturday, October 13, 2012 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Palo Alto, CA
Your garden can produce the seeds you need for nextyear! If you save your own seeds, you can save money and preserve your favorite varieties for many years. You will learn the basic principles involved in producing, collecting and saving your own seeds. Taught by Mark House. Mark is an Assistant Garden Manager at the Ecology Action headquarters located in Willits, CA.
When & Where
Common Ground Garden Supply and Education Center
Creating Abundance in Community
- hands-on classes and events in organic gardening and sustainable lifestyles
- seeds and plant starts - hundreds of edible, medicinal, native and ornamental varieties
- organic composts, fertilizers and mulches - a broad selection
- tools and natural disease and pest control products - the highest quality
- books, magazines, cards, and gift items
- volunteer opportunities and new friends.