Security in the Hybrid Era
Wednesday, June 25, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
EXPO: Informational Displays from leading High Tech Security Companies
PANEL: (*panelists confirmed but subject to change)
- Moderator, Lise Feng, Director of Corporate Communications, CipherCloud
- Nir Zuk, Founder and CTO Palo Alto Networks
- Craig Rosen, Chief Information and Security Officer (CISO), FireEye
- Matt O’Connor, Cloud Platform Product Manager, Google
- Michelle Dennedy, Chief Privacy Officer, McAfee
- Professor Eric Goldman, Director, Santa Clara University High Tech Law Institute
PANEL ABSTRACT: The heavy adoption of cloud has transformed the enterprise into a hybrid model where some systems will stay on premises while others will move into the cloud. As the traditional network expands beyond the four walls, new threats, e.g., ubiquitous surveillance and super‐sized bugs and breaches, are exposing the security and privacy holes in the hybrid stack. This panel will assess the threats and discuss advancements on the technology and regulatory fronts for addressing these challenges.
- Bronze – $250 (unlimited) – Includes Membership in MC2IT and logo on event advertising
- Silver – $500 (limit 20) – Benefits of Bronze plus Table Setup at EXPO from 5‐6pm
- Gold – $1000 (limit 10) – Includes all Silver Sponsor benefits plus access to leads and inquiries from attendees
- Platinum – $2500 (limit 2) – Includes all Gold Sponsor benefits plus Stage Banners during panel session
- Friends of MC2IT - $75 - For individual sponsors who want to support MC2IT's technology education efforts. "Friends" includes Membership in MC2IT.
When & Where
Mission College Center for Innovation and Technology (“MC2IT”)
Mission College Center for Innovation and Technology ("MC2IT") is an Auxiliary Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization of Mission Community College created to enhance the quality of High Tech education for the local technology community and promote student engagement and success in the local High Tech industry.