THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO FUTURE DATE
Also check out: www.angellaunchbootcamp.eventbrite.com
5:45-6:45 Networking, Pizza and drinks, Demo tables
6:45-7:15 Small Group Discussions
We sit in small groups to share ideas on what you need for your startups; what you are looking for; and raising funding. Each person says what they are doing; and what they need next for their startup.
7:15-8:30 Secrets for Creating Successful Startups and Early Stage Funding
Discover insider tips on what it takes to become successful; what you need to know to raise your first round of funding and common pitfalls and mistakes to avoid.
Speaker: Keith White, Contract CFO, Burkland Associates
- Preparing your business plan--what do you need?
- Picking the right investor
- Do you need funding--should you bootstrap?
- Term sheet negotiation
- Presenting your pitch
- Where do you meet angel investors?
What are possible financing sources?
- How do different funding sources differ (ie Angels vs VCs)?
- How do you evaluate and select your partners?
- What are funding partners looking for in you?
- How does fundraising differ at different stages of development?
- How is an equity deal structured?
- How do convertible notes work?
- What are the common fundraising mistakes founders make?
Who Will Attend:
Startups, tech, small business owners, people with ideas, venture capitalist, angels, small business owners, media and entertainment professionals, retail owners, entrepreneurs, mobile, Internet, digital media, startups, service providers, legal, financial services, banks, investors.
Apply to Speak:
Investors, apply to speak at events. There is no fee. We are seeking investors, angels, VCs, strategic investors and successful entrepreneurs for a panel discussion. Send email with bio and areas of expertise to Speakers@Angellaunch.com.
We do not issue refunds on tickets. However, you may use as a credit toward a future event or let someone else use your ticket.
Refund Policy: We do not issue refunds, but tickets may be used by others.
MORE INFO: Zahava Stroud 310 736 1541 or Info@angellaunch.com
When & Where
Angel Launch produce events which connects startups to investors to help launch early and midstage ventures. We hold seminars, mixers, conferences and venture forums in LA and the SF bay area. Our events have generated millions in funding for startups and mid growth companies, and provide partnership opportunities for business growth.