San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Free Workshop Reveals How "Forgotten Middle Class" Families Can Save 45% off The Cost of College
Local College Finance Consultant and author, Andrew Lockwood, J.D. will conduct a free workshop on closely-guarded financial aid strategies and tips for families who think they can't qualify.
- Which types of savings accounts penalize you more than others
- Which types of savings don't count against you at all
- 11th hour fixes if you've saved in the wrong places
- The biggest mistake families make in college planning, and how to avoid it
- The surprising truth about admissions statistics and what it REALLY takes to get into college today
- How millionaires can save 25% off the cost of college, even if their child is not a MENSA member or did not cure a deadly disease last summer
- Three critical "bet the farm" questions you must ask months - even years - before finalizing your college list
When & Where
Andrew Lockwood, J.D.
Andrew Lockwood, J.D. is a college consultant and outspoken critic of runaway college costs and deceptive marketing by colleges. He is the author of two Number 1 best selling books, How to Pay "Wholesale" for College and The Incomparable Applicant, hosts The College Success for Less Show podcast on iTunes with his wife and business partner, Pearl Chizner Lockwood.
Andy, Pearl and their four overscheduled children live in Long Island, New York.
More information is available at www.CollegePlanningGuru.com.