Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Free Workshop Reveals How "Forgotten Middle Class" Families Can Save 45% off The Cost of College
Local College Finance Consultant and author, Andrew Lockwood, J.D. will conduct a free workshop on closely-guarded financial aid strategies and tips for families who think they can't qualify.
- Which types of savings accounts penalize you more than others
- Which types of savings don't count against you at all
- 11th hour fixes if you've saved in the wrong places
- The biggest mistake families make in college planning, and how to avoid it
- The surprising truth about admissions statistics and what it REALLY takes to get into college today
- How millionaires can save 25% off the cost of college, even if their child is not a MENSA member or did not cure a deadly disease last summer
- Three critical "bet the farm" questions you must ask months - even years - before finalizing your college list