San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Free Workshop Reveals How "Forgotten Middle Class" Families Can Save 45% off The Cost of College
Local College Finance Consultant and author, Andrew Lockwood, J.D. will conduct a free workshop on closely-guarded financial aid strategies and tips for families who think they can't qualify.
- Which types of savings accounts penalize you more than others
- Which types of savings don't count against you at all
- 11th hour fixes if you've saved in the wrong places
- The biggest mistake families make in college planning, and how to avoid it
- The surprising truth about admissions statistics and what it REALLY takes to get into college today
- How millionaires can save 25% off the cost of college, even if their child is not a MENSA member or did not cure a deadly disease last summer
- Three critical "bet the farm" questions you must ask months - even years - before finalizing your college list
When & Where
Andrew Lockwood, J.D. is a college consultant and outspoken critic of runaway college costs and deceptive marketing by colleges. He specializes in helping Forgotten Middle Class families get into - and pay "wholesale" prices for - top colleges that actually prepare college coaching clients for success after college.
Andy is the author of two Number 1 best selling books, How to Pay "Wholesale" for College and The Incomparable Applicant, hosts College Talk Tuesday! each week, 12:00-12:30pm ET on Facebook, and The College Success for Less Show with his wife and business partner, Pearl Chizner Lockwood, and publishes the College Success For Less Report newsletter (the most sarcastic, non-politically correct college planning information on the planet).
Andy, Pearl their four overscheduled children and two dogs live in Long Island, New York.
More information is available at www.CollegePlanningGuru.com.