Secret Social Media Business - Sunshine Coast Evening 12th July 2011 SocialMediaShortCut - Secrets to using Social Media Marketing for Business
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (AEST)
"Secret Social Media Business"
Social Media Marketing For Business - Where Do I Start?
As a Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Sales Professional or Marketer - you see the power of Social Media Marketing to grow your business.
You know you should be doing something to embrace Social Media as part of your overall marketing strategy – BUT are you totally confused about WHERE TO START and HOW?
Are you concerned that if you "Do" Social Media Marketing the wrong way - it could actually do more harm than good for your business?
What if you could be shown EXACTLY how to, not only get started with social media marketing, but how to maximise social media to grow your business the RIGHT way.
All without a huge investment of time or money? Then this is for you......
SocialMediaShortcut - Secret Social Media Business
12-July 2011 Sunshine Coast 6:00pm– 8:30pm
Top 10 Secrets to using Social Media Marketing
VIP Admission - $77.00 (incl GST)
Admission for 1 pax with Front Row seating & Secret Social Media Business Cheat Sheet to take home.
Regular Admission - $47.00 (incl GST)
Admission for 1 pax with general seating only.
Learn the Secrets to using Social Media Marketing to grow your Business without it taking over your life:
- Overview of Social Media Marketing and how it can benefit your business
- Secret to marketing your business in Social Media the RIGHT way
- The top 4 social media networks for business and the Secret to finding which ones are best suited to your business and why
- Secrets to understanding the language of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube - what does it all mean and what are the biggest mistakes to avoid?
- Secret to positioning your business in Social Media professionally and customing your social media sites to incorporate your branding
- Secret to promoting your business using Social Media – including the rules/regulations of each site (get this wrong and your social media accounts could be shut down!)
- Secrets on what to post about (and importantly what not to post about) for maximum interaction/results
- Secret timing stats on when and how often to post for maximum engagement and secrets sites to find content quickly and easily
- Secret to online reputation management, customer engagement and handling feedback (good and bad)
- Your Next Steps (you’re on Social Media – now what?)
- Top Secret to getting all this achieved in the minimum amount of time!
Introducing you to Your Social Media ‘Go To Girl’
Zoe is a Social Media Marketing Specialist, Speaker, Trainer, Manager and Internet Entrepreneur, operating multiple businesses from her laptop while travelling the World.
With a Twitter following in excess of 50,000, over 60,000 views of her training videos on YouTube plus thousands of friends on Facebook & Linkedin, it’s no wonder she was recently selected to attend the "10for10" internet marketing training intensive in
Zoe and her partner Mark, are based on the Sunshine Coast and operate a full service Social Media Marketing Consultancy with clients around the Globe. Zoe is the Social Media Specialist at "The Creative Collective". Zoe draws on her experience over the last 3 years of using Social Media Marketing to grow her own businesses and is perfectly positioned as a business owner that has figured out how to maximise Social Media for Business results.
During the "Secret Social Media Business" presentation, Zoe will explain all the ins and outs of the top social media networks, how to manage your social media marketing quickly and easily and, most importantly, how to get the maximum results for your business. Exposing the top 10 Secrets to Social Media Success to get you started in Social Media Marketing – the RIGHT WAY.
Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. Regrettably no refunds can be made except if the event minimum numbers are not reached. This workshop requires a minimum of 10 attendees to go ahead – if the minimum attendee number is not reached, a full refund will be given to attendees who have already paid.
When & Where
Social Media ShortCut with Zoe Wyatt
Social Media Specialist