San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Create a Group
Your group is your church or your school. Please create a group before registering your students.
Who Should Attend
Do you have Jr. High students in your church? This age group always seems to fall between the cracks of Children and Youth Ministries. This event will take place on January 23-25, 2015 at Pine Springs Ranch. Our theme is Identity. The goals are simple. We want our kids to trust Jesus and to develop a relationship with Him during this life-stage of incredible change. This requires learning how to follow Jesus and say no to the temptations of the world. This event will focus on giving them the necessary tools to begin this relationship and to carry it on throughout their lives. For more information, please contact Liz Adams at 951-509-2260 or by email at email@example.com.
Our goal at Bible Camp is to provide a place where students who feel a need for SPIRITUAL GROWTH can spend a weekend with others who are going through the same experience.
It is always a temptation to send those students who “need” spiritual growth the most, rather than those who desire it the most. I hope you will resist the temptation. The quality of the students and sponsors who have attended the conference during the past several years has been greatly appreciated by the staff and our hope is that the same may be true of this year’s conference.
1.Online registration must be submitted by January 8, 2015:
Direct registration questions to:
Liz Adams - (951) 509-2260
2. The cost is $101/student. Payment must be received or arrangements made by January 8, 2015. Send & make check payable to:
11330 Pierce Street
Riverside, CA 92505
3. Late Registration—There will be a $20 charge per student if received after January 8, 2015.
4. General Registration—Begins on Friday, Janury 23, 2015 at 4:00 pm in the lodge. Dinner will be served at 5:30 pm. The first General Session begins at 7:00 pm.
Family groups are being made with the purpose of digging deeper into their relationships and establishing new friendships. The goal is to never have more than three students from the same school in any family group. Please prepare your students for this and encourage them to cooperate with family group assignments. Please tell them not to ask for any changes or make any changes on their own. If they do, they will be asked to return to their original assignments.
Please plan on sending at least one chaperone for every ten students you send. It is recommended to have one adult to each room. If your chaperones are NOT in the rooms they MUST supervise their kids from a nearby room. Groups are responsible for any damage done to the rooms. Room capacity is 6 people. At a male chaperone is required for the males and a female chaperone for the females. Each chaperone is to come prepared to be an active participant, willing to serve as needed for the entire weekend. We are requesting that staff not bring their spouses unless they are a chaperone. Joint room ssignments ARE NOT POSSIBLE for married chaperones.
What to bring:
*Sleeping bag & mat
*Warm clothing (snow and/or rain)
*Change of clothing for 2-3 days
*Warm shoes for outdoor activities
*Soap, shampoo, etc.
Onsite Registration Information
1. Group Leader will see Liz Adams at the registration table for the registration packet (name badges, lanyards, room lists for each sponsor, attendance sheet, wristbands).
2. Group Leader take roll on attendance sheet and turn into registration. Do not send any students to the registration table.
3. Distribute name badge, lanyards, and wristbands to each student before they leave the vehicle or bus.
4. Take luggage to room.
5. Follow schedule on back of name badge.