San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SRGE PRE-REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED!
- Arcade Armageddon tickets remain on sale.
- You can buy SRGE passes at the door on either Saturday June 28 or Sunday June 29.
- If you have a Press or other VIP coupon code, please email email@example.com to claim your pass.
Sponsored by Game Gurus, SRGE 2014 will focus on the main components of what makes retro gaming fun: collecting and trading games, playing your favorite games with friends, multiplayer tournaments where everyone is in the same room, and meeting new people who share a passion for the classics. SRGE 2014 has all of these aspects covered and more. We will feature 20,000 square feet of vendors, game rooms, tournaments and panels on the fourth floor (4C) of the Washington State Convention Center!
The 2014 vendor hall will be bigger than last year! Saturday is the best day to visit our vendor hall, featuring local game stores and sellers, artists, products and best of all, it will be filled with collectors and video game fans of all ages. Sunday is the day to check out our panels and the best day to hit our freeplay room and relax with one of the hundreds of games available. Full program and more info on seattleretro.org
Choose wisely. Your ticket options are:
Please note that kinds under 8, while accompanied by a ticket carrying adult, can join us for free!
- Swag Hound with Arcade Armaggedon (Now closed) - the Swag Hound pass (see below) plus a ticket to the Arcade Armaggedon chiptune concert at a $5 savings!
- Swag Hound (Now closed) - Costs the same as as the weekend pass (see below) with all the same privileges, includes a swag bag from our sponsors, AND stand a chance to win one of twenty 3D printed Mini NES consoles!
Only 300 of these chances to win exist, and they will be available only until April 30! Register early if you want to win one of these little beauties.
- Weekend Pass - Enter on both Saturday and Sunday, plus get access to the floor at 9am - one full hour before the day pass folks; this is the option for those who want to hit the vendor hall first!
- Weekend Pass with Arcade Armageddon - get a weekend pass plus a ticket to the Arcade Armaggedon chiptune concert at a $5 savings!
- Family pass - Covers two parents and two kids, for both Saturday and Sunday; See you at 10am! Buy your family pass before April 30 and also stand a chance to win one mini-NES (a genuine family heirloom!)
- Saturday and Sunday passes - Covers a single day; See you at 10am!
- Arcade Armageddon Chiptune Concert - concert ticket for the Arcade Armageddon concert and videogame tournament! This ticket is ONLY for the concert (No SRGE show access)
When & Where
We are a Washington state Non-Profit committed to fostering the preservation, restoration and celebration of games of all forms to share the history of this medium with the community. We believe that games connect people—and, as a medium of interactive storytelling video games reflect culture.
We believe that the history of games and technology is important to further understanding of our culture. We aim to preserve this history and technology in its original forms, so that this cultural context is not lost.