Performance Optimization for MySQL with InnoDB and XtraDB
An intensive workshop that covers tuning MySQL when using the InnoDB and XtraDB storage engines. The learning objectives for attendees are:
- Learn to be systematic about fixing performance problems.
- Optimize query performance.
- Understand how key features of InnoDB work, including the buffer pool, transaction logs, clustered indexes, insert buffer, adaptive hash, double write buffer.
- Learn to read diagnostic Information from InnoDB and make informed decisions while tuning configuration.
- Discover how XtraDB, and the Percona and Google patches will provide you better diagnostics and performance.
For more information, see www.percona.com/training/performance-optimization-for-mysql-with-innodb-and-xtradb.html
When & Where
With more than 3,000 customers worldwide, Percona is the only company that delivers enterprise-class solutions for both MySQL and MongoDB across traditional and cloud-based platforms. The company provides Software, Support, Consulting, and Managed Services to some of the largest and most well-known brands on the Internet such as Cisco Systems, Time Warner Cable, Alcatel-Lucent, Groupon, and the BBC, as well as to many smaller companies looking to maximize application performance while streamlining database efficiencies. Well established as thought leaders, Percona experts author content for the Database Performance Blog. The popular Percona Live Conferences draw attendees and acclaimed speakers from around the world. For more information, visit www.percona.com.