Seattle Natural Hair Workshop
Sunday, April 3, 2011 from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
AT THE WORKSHOP YOU'LL LEARN:
* Hair care maintenance the natural way
* How to transition into a healthier hair style
* Diet tips to strengthen our bodies and our hair
* Hairstyle demonstrations
* The importance of connecting mind, body and spirit to promote hair growth
* Understanding what type of hair you are working with
* Q&A: What should I do with this hair?
* Why kinky curly hair is a blessing
EACH TICKET HOLDER WILL RECEIVE:
* FABULOUS SWAG BAG (Valued at $55)
* Giveaways and Other Natural Hair Prizes
* Appetizers, great music and a chance to meet other naturals!
If you have children with kinky, curly or mixed hair and need advice, come to the workshop!
If you have straight hair, weaved hair or pressed hair and need to know what to do in between breaks from straightening or tightening, come to the workshop!
If you're a stylist looking to diversify your hairstyling techniques and knowledge of natural hair, come to the workshop!
Doors open at 3pm. Event begins at 3:30PM-7PM
CASH ONLY at the Door - Children under the age of 12yrs. admitted free!
$45 pre-sale online tickets
$50 at the door sales
This event is Sponsored by:
"Doing It Naturally In The Northwest"
For More Information call: 206.659.9862