Seattle Idealist Grad Fair
Monday, October 28, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with graduate admissions advisors from local, national and international universities
The fair is free and open to anyone considering graduate school. To see what the Idealist Grad Fair is all about, check out this brief video taken at last year's New York City fair.
78 participating schools including:
- American University, School of Public Affairs
- Cornell Institute for Public Affairs
- NYU Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Northeastern University - College of Professional Studies
- Pepperdine University School of Public Policy
- Portland State University's Master of International Management Program
- School of International Relations and Pacific Studies at UC, San Diego
- UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs: MPP, MSW, MURP
- University of California, Berkeley - School of Social Welfare
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.