Seattle CHOCOLATE SALON, 6th Annual
Sunday, May 5, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
Seattle, United States
Discover, taste and savor the finest in artisan, gourmet and premium chocolates & confections
Chocolate lovers, en garde! The premier chocolate event in the Northwest this millenium returns with the 6th Annual Seattle CHOCOLATE SALON on May 5, 2013. Chocolate aficionados, fanatics, lovers and addicts can taste & experience the finest in artisan, gourmet & premium chocolate in one of the world's great culinary metropolitan areas.
Seattle CHOCOLATE SALON participants in 2013 include chocolatiers, confectioners and other culinary artisans. Salon highlights include chocolate tasting, demonstrations, chef & author talks and ongoing interviews by TasteTV's Chocolate Television program. (Salon Entry includes all chocolate & confection tastings, demos, etc.).
Tickets also available at the door.
READ THIS INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR ADVANCE TICKET
1. Purchase Advance Tickets Below
2. Your purchased ticket or tickets are reserved for you at the Chocolate Salon.
They will be held for you at at Will Call for the Salon, under your name.
3. If you purchase more than one ticket, all attendees must be present in order to receive the tickets, which are under your name only.
4. Each ticket purchased is good for one day at the Salon.
5. No refunds within 48 hours of the event.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.