Seattle Adventure Run* Benefiting: Team Challenge Crohn's and Colitis
HAVE FUN! GET CRAZY! SCORE BIG!
We changed the date!!! Your October 17th Adventure Run will be moved to Wednesday October 16th to accomadte the Seahawks Thursday night game!!!
You’re in for one mind-blowing evening of FREE, prize-tastic fitness FUN when you join runners LIKE YOU for the nation’s BIGGEST group fun run at your Seattle Road Runner Sports retail store! Enjoy 60 minutes of FUN as you run (or walk) at your own pace & collect FREE raffle tickets along the way. Then, toast to your adventure & meet new friends in the beer garden while scoring up to $3,000 in FREE raffle prizes!
Help our charity partner make a difference. Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s endurance training and fundraising program. With Team Challenge, you’ll find new strength inside yourself, and help find cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, two painful, seldom-discussed and debilitating digestive diseases.
When you register for Adventure Run we would so appreciate a donation to CCFA. CCFA funds cutting-edge medical and scientific research, provides supportive and educational programs and aims to raise public awareness about IBD.
- 5:00-6:00PM ARRIVE EARLY TO SIGN-IN & SHOP
- 6:00-7:00PM Run or Walk to Fun Checkpoints at Your Own Pace
- 7:00-7:30PM Win FREE Raffle Prizes & Enjoy Your Stone Brew Beer Garden
- 8:00PM-? Keep the Fun Going at Your After Party
*Remember, you’re very important to us, so a light is required to keep you safe now that summer is ending and days are getting darker earlier. There will be lights on special for Adventure Runners day of event in retail store.
* Register by noon on event day to receive a GPS-guided map emailed to you on event night!
* Score EXTRA raffle tickets when you Like us on Facebook & check out the secret checkpoint on event night!