Seaside Discussion #1 - M2M and The Internet of Things - The Basics
Monday, February 17, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
MobileMonday Miami invites you to join us for our 2014 re-launch!
- BYOD – Trends and Strategies
- mHealth - The Impact of Mobility in Healthcare
- Enterprise Mobility - Deployment Considerations (BYOD, MDM, M2M/IoT, etc.)
- Big Data and Analytics
- Transportation and Logistics - Total Supply Chain Management
- Mobile governance and a mobile center of excellence
- Commerce in a Connected World - Digital Signage, Mobile Advertising and Payments
- Smart Cities
- Fernando Pafumi, VP Business, Analysys Mason
- Mark Crofton, VP Mobility, Latin America, SAP
Panelists will share their insights into the M2M/IoT industry as well as market projections, future trends and areas of opportunities for new entrants.
Come learn, share and network with industry peers!
Join the MobileMonday Miami LinkedIn group to start conversations, participate in discussions, and share topics that may interest you for future Seaside Conversations. Get involved!
When & Where
MoMo Miami is the South Florida chapter of MobileMonday, the global community of mobile industry professionals that maintain and develop cooperation through monthly networking meetups. For more information, visit:MobileMonday Miami on LinkedIn.