Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Search Snippets #9: Mobile Search
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
Search Snippets #9: Mobile Search Event
MnSearch's next Search Snippets event on September 25th, 2013will focus on Mobile Search. Mobile Search can no longer be ignored. Search is the #1 activity on mobile browsers and if the current projections are correct, mobile search volume will eclipse desktop volume in the next year and half. Whether you are a small local business or a large e-retailer, a mobile presence is or will soon be a must in order to effectively compete online. Come learn more about mobile search best practices, how to better target your mobile audience through paid campaigns and get tips on how to convert more mobile visitors into customers.
- Mobile search best practices
- How to better target your mobile audience through paid campaigns
- Tips on how to convert more mobile visitors into customers
MnSearch will have 3 speakers giving 15 minute presentations and we'll facilitate a Q&A session at the end. The event will once again be held at the Day Block Event Center in Minneapolis thanks to our generous venue host Internet Exposure.
- Date: Wednesday, September 25th, 2013
- Time: 6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentations and discussion, 7:30 networking)
- Location: Day Block Event Center, 1103 Washington Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55415
- (2nd floor) www.dayblock.com
- Included: Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all (except those drinking alcohol must be 21+)
- Cost for Members: Free for member pre-registration, $25 at-the-door
- Cost for General Admission: $20 pre-registration, $25 at-the-door, or Join Today and Attend for Free
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a Minnesota non-profit organization dedicated to building a local community that advances search engine marketing by providing networking events, sharing knowledge and educating members and the public.
Visit us at www.mnsearch.org or to discover more on: