Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Search Snippets #8: The Pro's Perspective on All Things Google+
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
The Pro's Positive Perspective on All Things Google+
MnSearch brings you The Pro's Positive Perspective on All Things Google+ for the next Search Snippets event on July 31, 2013. Early adopters of Google+ will share their insights on how to leverage Google+ marketing to generate business growth and build personal brands.
- Google+ tips and tactics
- How to get better Google rankings with Google Authorship
- How national brands and franchises such as the Timberwolves use Google+
Register today and come with tough questions! After an evening of presentations on Google+ we'll faciliate a group discussion. Our speakers are President of MnSearch and WebRanking James Svoboda, Director of Interactive Marketing at Three Deep Marketing Jeff Sauer, and Director of Interactive Services with the Minnesota Timberwolves Bob Stanke. The event will once again be held at the Day Block Event Center in Minneapolis thanks to our generous venue host Internet Exposure.
- Date: Wednesday, July 30th, 2013
- Time: 6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentations and discussion, 7:30 networking)
- Location: Day Block Event Center, 1103 Washington Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55415
- (2nd floor) www.dayblock.com
- Included: Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all
- Cost for Members: Free for member pre-registration, $25 at-the-door
- Cost for General Admission: $20 pre-registration, $25 at-the-door, or Join Today and Attend for Free
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a Minnesota non-profit organization dedicated to building a local community that advances search engine marketing by providing networking events, sharing knowledge and educating members and the public.
Visit us at www.mnsearch.org or to discover more on: