Search Snippets #6: "Local Search: It's Not Where You're From It's Where You're At"
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
Minneapolis, United States
MnSearch brings you "Local Search: It's Not Where You're From, It's Where You're At" for the next Search Snippets event on April 24, 2013. Local search is a booming area of search marketing generating online leads, phone calls, foot traffic, reviews and more. Local search accounts for over 20% of desktop searches and rises to over 50% of mobile searches. Get a deeper view into the world of local search at April MnSearch event.
- Why reviews are important for local search
- How to funnel and manage reviews for your local listings
- How to claim, optimize and manage multiple locations
- What tools can help local SEOs discover competitor strategies
- How to fix NAP (name, address, phone) inconsistencies
We'll have a well-rounded panel of three speakers: Spyder Trap Search Marketing Manager Daniel Hollerung, FindLaw SEO Coordinator Matt Gregory and Three Deep Marketing SEO Specialist Scott Dodge. Each will present on one aspect of local search for 10 to 15 minutes and then facilitate group discussion on the topic.This Search Snippet event is free for members and $20.00 for general admission. The event will once again be held at the Day Block Building in Minneapolis thanks to our generous venue sponsor Internet Exposure.
Local Search Event Details
- Date: Wednesday, April 24th, 2013
- Time: 6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentations and discussion, 7:30 networking)
- Location: Day Block Building, 1103 Washington Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55415
- (2nd floor) www.receptionhallminneapolis.com
- Included: Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all
- Cost for Members: Free for member pre-registration, $25 at-the-door
- Cost for General Admission: $20 pre-registration, $25 at-the-door, or Join Today and Attend for Free
- Reviews & Local Search: We Reap What We Sow
- Scalable Local Search: Working With Bulk Listings
- Napping On Your NAP? You Need Awesome Local SEO Tools To Fix That Crap.
Thank You to Our Venue Sponsor!
Please check-out our fabulous event sponsor Internet Exposure that helps make these Search Snippets events possible.
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a Minnesota non-profit organization dedicated to building a local community that advances search engine marketing by providing networking events, sharing knowledge and educating members and the public.
Visit us at www.mnsearch.org or to discover more on: