Search Snippets #15: Link Building in 2014
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
MnSearch’s next Search Snippets #15 event on July 30th, 2014 will focus on Link Building. Get an in-depth look at Link Building from public relations to social link building. This session is ideal for search professionals working in the SEO fields doing any an all sorts of Link Building
- Public Relations & SEO: Converge the practices of public relations and SEO to build juicy, authoritative news links to your domain. Allie will teach you how to build news links through co-marketing campaigns, marquee content, primary research, link reclamation, press releases, and other PR-rooted techniques.
Presenter: Allie Freeland, PR Director, iAcquire
- Great Content: If You Build It, Links Will Come: It is easy to outreach content and gain links if it is great from the start. Learn the secrets of a successful outreach strategy by starting with great content and building influencer relationships through a foundation of trust.
Presenter: Kathryn Katz, Inbound Marketing Specialist for Collegis
- Social + Search: Gaining Links Through Smart Social Content and Social Engagement
Presenter: Casse Langford, Senior Media Planner at space150
- Date: Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
- Time: 6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentations and discussion, 7:30 networking)
- Location: Spyder Trap, 1625 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (parking options)
- Included: Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all (except those drinking alcohol must be 21+ years of age)
- Cost for Members: $35. Free for member pre-registration.
- Cost for General Admission: $35 or Join Today and Attend for Free
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a Minnesota non-profit organization dedicated to building a local community that advances search engine marketing by providing networking events, sharing knowledge and educating members and the public.
Visit us at www.mnsearch.org or to discover more on: