SCSC Gay Paintball
Saturday, October 12, 2013 from 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
Join SCSC for a day of paintball action at Warped Paintball Park. Get ready to have fun, get dirty and get some exercise!
An exciting outdoor sport, Paintball will have your adrenaline pumping for hours while providing a welcomed stress-relief. Paintball is a combination of the childhood games "tag" and "hide & seek", but more challenging. Although there are many different game formats, typically a group is divided into 2 teams to play "capture the flag". The object of the game is to capture the opposing team's flag while protecting your own and eliminating opposing players by tagging them with paintball expelled from a special airgun.
SoCal Social Club has reserved a private group experience - meaning you will only play against members of the group. A personal referee will join us throughout the day while the group rotates between 8 playing fields spread out over 40 acres.
All-Inclusive Package Includes:
- All Day Entry
- Full Day Airgun Rental
- Unlimited Air Refills
- Safety Goggles
- Chest protector (upon request)
- 2 Pod Pouch (carries 280 balls/ammo)
- 500 Rounds of paintball
- Private group, Referee
10:30am Waivers & Equipment Outfitting**
11:00am Games Begin
12:30pm Lunch Break
1:15pm Games Resume
4:00pm Games End
**Please arrive 15-20 mins. early to check-in. Although you do not need to play until 4pm, all players are required to start together.
What to Bring
- SIGNED WAIVER (click to download pdf)
- Camera & Suncreen
- Light snacks, bottled water/sports drinks - picnic tables and ice chest available
- Cash for additional food or beverage purchases - Domino's pizza available for group purchase ($5 per person, 2 slices each)
Clothing & Equipment/Safety
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty. All your skin should be covered, so bring long pants, an old pair of sneakers or boots, a long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt, a hat or beanie to cover your head. Camouflage or dark earth tone colors are recommended.
- Although not required, you may also bring gloves; bandana to cover your neck; and knee and elbow pads.
- Safety equipment must be worn at all times and will be enforced by referee. Paintball is a very safe sport as long as rules are followed.
- The weather in Castaic is expected to be in the mid to high 70's. Make sure to check in advance.
Warped Paintball Park recommends NOT to use GPS, Mapquest or Google maps to locate the park because they'll get it wrong. Please follow the directions below:
- From Los Angeles and Valley Area - Take I-5 North past Magic Mountain. Exit Parker Rd adn Turn Right. Parker Rd turns into Ridge Route Rd. Follow for about 4 miles. Turn Left at Park Entrance.
- From Bakersfield and NoCa - Take I-5 South. Exit Lake Hughes Rd and Turn Left. Turn Left on Ridge Route Rd. Follow for about 3 miles. Turn Left at Park Entrance.
When & Where
SoCal Social Club
Recreation, Leisure and Social Networking for the LGBT Community
SOCAL SOCIAL CLUB is a recreational group serving the needs of the LGBTQ community of Los Angeles.
Our basic principle is to enable real life social connections by hosting a variety of monthly networking events, recreational activities, and community service. In addition to providing a more positive alternative to the typical gay nightlife, we also seek to explore the all the best Southern California has to offer.