ScrumMaster Certification - Bloomington, MN
Wednesday, June 6, 2007 at 9:00 AM - Thursday, June 7, 2007 at 5:00 PM (CDT)
Bloomington, United States
ScrumMaster Certification Course
- Remove the barriers between development and the customer so the customer directly drives development;
- Teach the customer how to maximize ROI and meet their objectives through Scrum;
- Improve the lives of the development team by facilitating creativity and empowerment;
- Improve the productivity of the development team in any way possible; and,
- Improve the engineering practices and tools so each increment of functionality is potentially shippable
When & Where
NOT IN USE 3Back Scrum Agile Training
For invoicing options, large group rates or questions please inquire.
WebForm: Contact Us
Through a comprehensive offering of training, coaching, and consulting services, 3Back will guide your organization to a new level of business perception and action.
Product is Developed by People
The problem with product development is not motivation - your team works hard. The problem is not workload - there is enough capacity. Repeatedly, we observe hard-working teams that just cannot seem to apply their collective skills in the right ways.
At 3Back we believe in human-powered methodologies for developing complex products such as software systems. Our primary focus is on helping teams apply their effort more effectively. We train and coach on Agile development, with an emphasis on the importance of engaging the human side of the equation. As members of the Scrum Alliance we are strong supports of the agile community.
Better teams make better products, faster.
We make teams better.
Please review our policies.