Screening: Getting Started with Facebook Advertising
Saturday, March 30, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (PDT)
As a proud General Assembly Satellite Partner, we're excited to host a screening of the GA Livestream:
Getting Started with Facebook Advertising
Matt Monahan, Co-Founder, AlphaBoost
Facebook has nearly one billion users. With an audience that large, there is an amazing opportunity to scale your business using the Facebook platform. This class is designed for everyone from startups to big brands that want to achieve better results from their Facebook marketing efforts.
Here’s what you will learn:
- What is Facebook marketing actually worth? We’ll review the differences between paid, owned, and earned media – and discuss how to measure the ROI for each
- The best methods for developing an objective-based Facebook advertising strategy – including 10 Awesome Facebook Ad Tactics
- Best practices for gathering insights about your target audience on Facebook
- How to use quantitative decision analysis to achieve your social advertising goals
- Best practices for creating content that works on Facebook
- Media Buying Best Practices
- Beyond Facebook – YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
Matt Monahan is the Co-Founder and CEO of ALPHABoost, the support system that helps social advertisers make better decisions. Matt also co-founded Sharethrough. He graduated from Stanford University, is a mentor at 500 Startups, and was an advisor to Wildfire Interactive.
Can't make it? Interested in more streaming content from General Assembly? Visit http://generalassemb.ly to learn more about our series of directly accessible online programming.