Thank you for the overwhelming response. Our RSVPs are full, but we plan to have room for walk-ins. Hope you can join us for a great evening of cutting-edge science.
Every discovery and invention starts with a question. From wave energy to dark energy, come see Berkeley Lab scientists dive into the big questions that drive their research.
Please join us on Monday, March 23rd at the Berkeley Repertory Theater from 7-9 p.m. Scientists include:
- David Schlegel - Searching for dark energy
- Wim Leemans - Building a tabletop accelerator
- Marcus Lehmann - Harnessing energy from ocean waves
- Haimei Zheng - The future of electron microscopy
- Lara Kueppers - Exploring how vegetation impacts Earth's climate
-Jeff Miller, Head of Public Affairs, Berkeley Lab