Schools, Colleges and Universities: A Construction Report Card
Thursday, September 11, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In this intensive forum, leading educational decision makers' provide an overview of their construction programs and their plans for the future. Key experts responsible for changing educational delivery systems, new educational facility funding strategies and community-based construction share their thinking to advance educational facility construction in New York.
Learn about key trends impacting educational facilities:
- What New York’s leading educational institutions are planning for 2015 and beyond
- ‘Clicks versus bricks’ and how online education will impact construction plans and projects
- New trends in school construction and design
- P3s and new alternative financing solutions for funding educational facilities
- New job opportunities for local workforce, locally-based businesses and Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprises
Attend this special forum and take away a construction report card for schools, colleges and universities in New York. Learn what you need to know to plan for new business opportunities.