School of Education Graduate Open House
Thursday, April 25, 2013 from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Educators can enter a new career or enhance your current position. Attend our Open House on April 25 to learn more about a Master of Education degree and our Transition to Teaching program.
THE MASTER OF EDUCATION:
• Offers graduate degrees and professional certifications to advance your career in private or public schools
• A master’s degree in education is just 36 hours and an action research study
• You may be able to add a professional certificate using an existing advanced degree
TRANSITION TO TEACHING:
• Students with a bachelors degree can complete 12 graduate hours to teach in Catholic schools
• Public school certification requires 20 graduate hours
• All Transition to Teaching classes can be used as part of a 36 hour graduate degree upon completion of formal graduate admission
Register for the MEd Open House.