Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
A panel discussion on the current state and future of academic presses and scholarly communications. With panelists:
- Jennier Crewe, Editorial Director at Columbia University Press;
- Ellen W. Faran, Director of The MIT Press;
- Kathleen Fitzpatrick, Director of Scholarly Communications at the Modern Language Association and Visiting Research Professor of English at NYU;
- Steve Maikowski, Director of NYU Press;
- Niko Pfund, President and Academic Publisher at Oxford University Press USA;
- Helen Tartar, Editorial Director, Fordham University Press; and
- John Wilken, Associate University Librarian for Publishing and Library Information Technology at the University of Michigan.
This event is co-sponsored by NYU Libraries, NYU Press, and the Humanities Initiative.