Getting Ready for Your Phase II NIH SBIR/STTR Proposal
- Business & Professional
- Michigan Life Science & Innovation Center, Plymouth MI
Is your company considering or planning on submitting a proposal for SBIR/STTR funding through the National Institutes of Health? With the next deadline of December 5 approaching, it is not too early to start the process. During this workshop, expert trainer, Andrea Johanson, PhD, will provide important information about SBIR/STTR funding and how to craft a competitive SBIR/STTR proposal that meets the unique requirements of the NIH.
WHAT YOU’LL COME AWAY WITH:
• Current information on the SBIR/STTR program
• Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the mission and requirements of the NIH
• Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
• How to write the proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
• Navigating the complicated process of submission
• What to do once you learn you are going to be funded (and what to do next if you learn you are not)
Lunch is included.
Meet one-on-one appointment with Andrea to discuss your technology and get valuable advice, and talk over your questions and concerns. A sign-up sheet for half-hour meetings will be available at training on Tuesday.
Cost: $125 in state; $250 all others
No refunds after September 8, 2013.
Refund Policy: Refunds can be made up until 48 hrs. prior to training. No refunds after that time.