SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep for NIH
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 9:00 AM - Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
This day-and-a-half seminar presents essential information for crafting a competitive proposal to meet the mission, standards and requirements of the National Institutes of Health SBIR/STTR program.
Covered in this training:
- Up-to-date information on the SBIR/STTR program
- Getting registered so you can submit
- Practical advice on how to address each section of the proposal
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Technological innovation and commercial merit – what this really means
- Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Navigating the submission process
- What to do once you learn you are going to be funded (and what to do next if you learn you are not)
May 7 - 9 AM - 4 PM - Lunch is included
May 8 - 9 AM - Noon
Refund Policy: Refunds can be made up until 48 hrs. prior to training. No refunds after that time.
When & Where