Is your company considering or planning on submitting a proposal for SBIR/STTR funding through the National Institutes of Health? With the January 5 deadline approaching, and it is not too early to start the process. During this workshop, expert trainer, Andrea Johanson, PhD, will provide important information about SBIR/STTR funding and how to craft a competitive SBIR/STTR proposal that meets the unique requirements of the NIH. Topics covered include:
- Up-to-date information on the SBIR/STTR program
- Getting registered so you can submit
- Practical advice on how to address each section of the proposal
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Technological innovation and commercial merit – what this really means
- Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Navigating the submission process
- What to do once you learn you are going to be funded (and what to do next if you learn you are not)
Presenter: Andrea Johanson, PhD, BBCetc
Lunch is included
Registration is 8 – 8:30 a.m. Program begins at 8:30 a.m.
Refund Policy: Refunds can be made up until 48 hrs. prior to training. No refunds after that time.
Save This Event
When & Where