This seminar presents essential information on the current DOE solicitation and how to craft a competitive proposal to meet the mission, standards and requirements of the DOE SBIR/STTR program.
Covered in this training:
- Up-to-date information on the SBIR/STTR program
- How to get registered so you can submit
- Practical advice on how to address each section of the proposal
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Technological innovation and commercial merit – what this really means
- Avoiding common problems and pitfalls
- Preparing a credible commercialization plan
- Navigating the submission process
- What to do once you learn you are going to be funded (and what to do next if you learn you are not)
Presenter: Michael Kurek, PhD, Partner, BBCetc
Refund Policy: Refunds can be made up until 48 hrs. prior to training. No refunds after that time.
Save This Event
When & Where