SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep for DoD
- Business & Professional
- Ann Arbor SPARK, Ann Arbor MI
This one-day seminar presents essential information for crafting a competitive proposal to meet the mission, standards and requirements of the Dept. of Defense SBIR/STTR program.
Covered in this training:
• Up-to-date information on the SBIR/STTR program
• How to get registered so you can submit
• Practical advice on how to address each section of the proposal
• Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
• Technological innovation and commercial merit – what this really means
• Avoiding common problems and pitfalls
• Preparing a credible commercialization plan
• Navigating the submission process
• What to do once you learn you are going to be funded (and what to do next if you learn you are not)
Lunch is included
Refund Policy: Refunds can be made up until 48 hrs. prior to training. No refunds after that time.