Learn the answers to your questions:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
This informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals strategies for maximizing your benefits.
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits?
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy?
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse?
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits?
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income?
When & Where
Business on the Edge Organizer
Business on the Edge is the Small Business Problem Solver. A supporter of small businesses nationwide, women in business, professional women, and young people. Business on the Edge provides S.M.A.R.T. Small Business Key Performance Indicator (KPI) programs for motivated and committed small business owners. The On the Edge Women In Business CLUB is a resource provided by Business on the Edge, Incorporated.
SAVE the DATE!
4th Annual Expo & Summit: This Girl Is On Fire! Women Titans are on the RiSe coming October 24, 2015