WORKSHOP TO EDUCATE BOOMERS ON SOCIAL SECURITY
A New Generation of Retirees Prepares to Collect Benefits
After being told for years that Social Security is "going broke," baby boomers are realizing that it will soon be their turn to collect. The decisions they make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits they stand to receive over their lifetime.
Questions boomers often ask include:
• Will Social Security be there for me?
• How much can I expect to receive?
• When should I apply for Social Security?
• How can I maximize my benefits?
• Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
To help baby boomers better understand the Social Security system, this workshop will cover:
• 5 factors to consider before applying for benefits
• When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
• How to estimate your benefits
• How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
• How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
• How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
There is no obligation, and you will not be subjected to sales pitches or solicitations of any kind - just good, solid financial and retirement planning education delivered by an independent Certified Financial Planner™ professional.
Spend more time doing what you love! Register today.
We offer multiple times and dates for this workshop to suit a variety of busy schedules. Join us over coffee, lunch, or appetizers. See schedule.
Presented by Certified Financial Planner™ professional, Mark Dennis and A1A Wealth Management, Inc.
Tickets are complimentary, but you must RSVP for the event. Thanks.
A1A Wealth Management, Inc.
Independent, fee-based wealth management firm and registered investment advisor. We work personally with a select number of business owners, families and individuals, helping them build & protect personal wealth and streamline their finances so they can spend more time doing what they love and less time worrying about financial details.
Mark Dennis, Certified Financial Planner™