San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The SATIE project, with the support of the European Commission, is organising an
Horizon 2020 - Info and networking day on Cooperative ITS for safe, congestion-free and sustainable mobility
Who: Potential participants to call for topic H2020 MG 3.5-2014
Objectives of the info day
- Presentation by the European Commission of the topic MG3.5-2014
- Presentation by SATIE project of the role of test beds in C-ITS innovation
- Presentation of ITS Test Beds, the functions and features they offer
- Networking opportunities for proposal building
- Open floor to participants to present their draft proposals and seek partners
- Opportunity to arrange one-to-one meeting with European Commission officials
Participants wishing to present their test beds infrastructure or their proposals are invited to contact Mr. Sébastien Mure at email@example.com.
Test beds and innovation
A test-bed is an existing research or innovation infrastructure equipped to support testing, demonstrating and piloting. An objective of SATIE project is to support test beds in integrating an innovation incubator dimension, linking test beds with entrepreneurship and business development. More on www.SATIE.eu.
When & Where
ERTICO - ITS Europe
ERTICO – ITS Europe is a multi-sector, public/private partnership pursuing the development and deployment of Intelligent Transport Systems and Services (ITS). With more than 100 shareholders, ERTICO connects public authorities, industry players, infrastructure operators, users, national ITS associations and other organisations and works, shaping Intelligence into Mobility.