The Sharepoint Connections Coast to Coast Tour is in town next week with a great lineup of speakers. Join us Tuesday May 24th for a special meeting of the San Antonio SharePoint User Group onsite at the conference venue, the beautiful Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort. Rackspace is generously sponsoring a snack and drinks.
The conference organizers have shared a room for our meeting directly following the 5:15PM finish of the last sessions of the day. There is no charge for our meeting, but if you'd like to attend the conference Tuesday only before the meeting, they've provided a special one day only price for our group of $199. To take advantage of the special offer, call 1-800-438-6720 or register on-site that morning. The one day registration is not available on the general website. Check out the session details schedule grid (PDF)
Join the San Antonio SharePoint User Group (www.SASUG.net) for this month's meeting.
- Welcome Time: 5:15 PM
- User Group: 5:30 PM - 7:30PM
- Sponsored SharePint: 6:30-7:30PM
Location: Hyatt regency Hill Country, Hill Country Ballroom E
Speakers: 3 MVPs, an MCM, an MCTS and Microsoft
Topic: SharePoint 2010 Hot Topics
Each speaker has been asked to talk for 10 minutes about the area of SharePoint he is most passionate about. This is a great opportunity to hear the cutting edge from worldwide experts in SharePoint Development, Architecture and Administration.
Food and Drinks Sponsor: Rackspace
Rackspace Hosting is the world’s leading specialist in the hosting and cloud computing industry and delivers enterprise-level hosting services to businesses of all sizes around the world. Rackspace integrates the industry’s best technologies for each customer’s specific needs and delivers it as a service via the company’s Fanatical Support®.
SASUG Sponsoring Companies Rackspace, UGSS and O'Reilly.
Visit www.sasug.net for more information.
Here's some more on the conference from the event organizers:
SharePoint Connections Coast to Coast Tour+ Microsoft SharePoint BootCamp is in San Antonio, May 23-25. This tour will provide you with practical guidance and best practices for deploying, configuring, managing, and developing for SharePoint 2010.
Enter this code when registering:V100 and get $100 off of the $499 regular price, you pay $399!!!
Here is a link for registration:https://www.devconnections.com/shows/registration.asp?s=171
We will have expert speakers such as:Darin Bishop, Brian Culver, Randy De Meno, Tom Resing and more.
There will be three concurrent sessions during the conference with topics in:
· SharePoint Administration
· SharePoint Development
· Partner Track
· SharePoint Development / IT Pro
Here are a few key points and reasons for attending:
· Ensure success with SharePoint: Take away practical guidance and best practices for deploying, configuring, managing, and developing for SharePoint 2010
· Solve today's challenges: Get questions answered by industry-leading experts and members of Microsoft's product groups
· Prepare for tomorrow: Learn how to align SharePoint with your organization's strategic objectives from Microsoft personnel, as well as from experienced consultants
· Master the technology: Dive deep into SharePoint technologies and features in over two dozen sessions taught with an independent, "real world" perspective
· Deliver solutions to your customers: Explore the features and capabilities of SharePoint that matter to you, including social, search, business intelligence, business process automation, and the cloud
· Make the connections: Build relationships with peers and experts
· Find the missing pieces: Discover solutions from best-of-class companies that enhance SharePoint's out-of-box functionality
· Tackle the big questions: Security and Compliance, Manageability, Governance, Best Practices, Architecture, Performance, and Disaster Recovery
· Expand your horizons: Make big leaps forward in how you plan, configure, deploy, develop and manage using SharePoint 2010.
· Find local SharePoint resources: If you've struggled to find good SharePoint products and services, and you want to meet new colleagues in the IT business who share some of your business experiences, the SharePoint Connections Coast to Coast Tour is where you can start that conversation, find that consultant, or buy that product that will save you hours and hours of figuring out this enormous product on your own.
When & Where
San Antonio SharePoint User Group
The San Antonio SharePoint User Group (SASUG) was established by local, San Antonio professionals who are excited about Microsoft SharePoint. Our goals are to:
• Build a San Antonio community around SharePoint and related technologies
• Share information and ideas on SharePoint
• Allow for members and companies to share innovative programs and solutions based on and related to SharePoint.