Sarah's Laughter Infertility Network Seminar
Saturday, May 3, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (CDT)
Baton Rouge, LA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Want to launch your own infertility support group or ministry, but don’t know where to start? Feeling overwhelmed? We want to help!
At the Sarah’s Laughter Infertility Support Network Seminar…
You will learn:
- how to approach your pastoral staff and gain the support of your local church
- how to effectively minister to those struggling with infertility or the loss of a baby
- practical methods for building, facilitating, and maintaining a group
You will participate in:
- an actual support group
- creative, fun icebreakers that you WILL go home talking about!
- a Memorial Service Honoring Miscarried & Stillborn Babies with a live butterfly release
You will meet:
- seasoned infertility support group leaders
- women who found the support of Christian infertility support groups to be their lifeline during their season of infertility
- people just like you with whom you can connect and build relationships beyond this seminar
When & Where
Sarah's Laughter Christian Support for Infertility & Child Loss
Sarah's Laughter offers Christian Support for those experiencing the life changing journey through infertility or loss due to miscarriage or pregnancy loss. The Infertility Network offers resources and training for those who wish to launch infertility support groups or ministries in their own communities.