I will be hosting a fundraising party at my house on January 19th! The five dollar 'admission' fee will be good for your wrist band at the door. A delicious pasta dinner, cooked by your very own Michael Benavidez, will be $4. There will also be a bar for drinks, prices vary. Above, you can purchase your admission and food together and come with your printed reciept for your convenience. Donations are always welcomed, and very much appreciated!
At the event, there will be a silent auction where prizes will range from Joe Jost's gift cards to urBeats, Beats by Dre headphones!
The prize table is starting to come together!! So far we have:
- Panini Grill
- Gift Basket from The Rubber Tree on 2nd Street
- urBeats headphones
- 5 $5 Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf gift cards
- Joe Josts T- Shirt and $25 gift card
- Free Grooming, Pawbar Meal, and 25% off any item at Pussy & Pooch pet store on 2nd Street
- 5 $5 gift certificates to Nick's Deli (Main Street Seal Beach and Los Alimitos)
- 2 $10 gift cards to Pei Wei
- 2 Half- Hour Massages at West Chiropractic
- 75 Minute European Facial from Melissa Magrath Skin Care
- $50 gift certificate to Awesome Sushi
- $35 gift certificate to May's Thai Kitchen
- Gift Basket from Peet's Coffee valued at $50
- Spaghettini's Gift Card
- Gift Basket from Trader Joe's
There will also be a 50/50 raffle contest, where each raffle ticket is $1, or 6 for $5. At the end of the event, we will pull a raffle ticket out and the winning ticket will recieve 50% of the proceeds, and the other 50% will go to the cause!
My goal for the night is to raise $1,200 so I can reach my fundraising goal! So please support me in my fight against blood cancer while honoring my Tio Dez and my sorority sister Katie Thompson and join me for food, drinks, and prizes with family and friends!
********* I recently purchased a Square, so I will be able to accept Visa, Matercard, Discover, and American Express for Admission, Food, Drinks, and Silent Auction prizes, but the 50/50 Raffle will be CASH only! *****************