Join us for warm, friendly networking and practical advice and support and to get your questions about writing and publishing answered.
In this meeting you'll learn:
- How to turn your written work into an App for iPhone, Android, Kindle & Tablets quickly and almost no upfront costs. You do not need to be a programmer to do this.
- How to earn recurring revenue, month after month, from your apps and create an audience waiting for your next work.
- How to use your app to distribute more than text (including audio and video).
- How to promote your app on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- How packaging your work as an app can help you sell your work to film producers and others.
- Come at 7pm to Network and Plan to stay late to go to Starbucks for a social conversation.
You can put your book, audio book, essay or blog in almost every pocket in the US or Europe by creating an app. You can earn money month after month from a subscription rather than outright sale. You can use apps to "ping" people when you're going to be appearing on the radio, releasing something new, or working with a new "partner" which might include a movie producer or celebrity.
Master the app and you ensure you and your work are where most people purchase the most content each and every day.
Creating apps is fast and easy, and the technical skills required are about what it takes to publish your work on your blog. The skills you don't have you can learn in a few hours.
Date: November 5th 7:30(pm)-9:30(pm)
Location: Promenade Playhouse on 3rd & Santa Monica
1404 3rd Street Promenade
Santa Monica, California 90401
(Easy Parking, Clean Attractive, Tiered Seating, Close to Starbucks & other nice places to Grab a Bite Before and After)
Purchase Tickets on Eventbrite $20 ($30 after October 29 or at the Door)
No Refunds after October 29
When & Where
Nancy Fulton is a writer/producer who has produced content across all media. Her films and books, including BACK FROM IRAQ, can be found on Amazon. Her articles can be found on business and techical sites worldwide. Her apps, including the HollywoodPros App, can be found on Android and Iphone.