Santa Monica Airport Health Impacts Forum
Saturday, April 27, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
The westside of Los Angeles deserves relief from Santa Monica Airport's noise+pollution!
Additional forum participants include:
- Los Angeles Mayoral candidates Wendy Greuel and Eric Garcetti*
- LA City Atty Carmen Trutanich and LA City Atty candidate Mike Feuer
- LA City Councilmember Mike Bonin and Paul Koretz
- Karen Bass - U.S. Representative for California's 37th congressional district*
- David Goddard - Santa Monica Airport Commissioner, Chair
- Jonathan Stein - Attorney
- Marty Rubin - Director, Concerned Residents Against Airport Pollution
- And more.
* some details pending
Santa Monica Airport's federal lease expires in 2015!
Now is the time to act to improve the quality of life for ALL adjacent residents. And to stop the FAA's, already in progress, plan of a "Little LAX" with no input or respect for the local residents health or well-being.
Please join your neighbors at the Penmar Park Recreation Center, Gymnasium. 1341 Lake St., Venice. Saturday 1-4pm.
Walking, biking or carpooling is encouraged, as the gymn's parking lot is limited, but you can also find plenty of extra parking on Rose Avenue, a quick walk through the park to the gym.
EMAIL - email@example.com
PHONE - (310) 421-8627
When & Where
Venice Neighborhood Council - Santa Monica Airport Committee
The purpose of Santa Monica Airport Committee is to provide a voice for ALL Los Angeles residents impacted by the noise, safety and pollution created by the presence of the busy regional Santa Monica Airport. We ALL want to mitigate the negative impact of the SMO flight schools and class C and D jet operations on our quality of life.