HOW IT WORKS:
It’s a 5K race (run/walk) around Mt Hood Athletic Club, Sandy High School campus, and surrounding neighborhood. Zombies run after humans. Humans run from zombies. Everybody has fun. All proceeds benefit Cedar Ridge Middle School and the SHS Senior Class. Kids may participate, parental discretion is advised.
Family pricing available. Please just send us an email and we will contact you with Family Pricing.
PARTICIPATE AS A ZOMBIE
A zombie participant's guide to the Zombie Run:
- Show up at 8:00am to get your zombie makeover and brief Zombie training.
- You will be assigned to one of five zones within the 5K course. A volunteer will escort you and your fellow walking corpses to your official zone.
- Your job is to chase the humans and terrorize them respectfully. In a successful Zombie Run, everyone dies, but no one gets hurt.
- Please feel free to come a little later if you choose to do your own makeup! Check in by 9:00am.
WHAT YOU PAY
- Zombie registration is $25 and is limited in number.
WHAT YOU GET
- You will be issued an official race pack including:
- A zombie makeover.
- An awesome tee.
- The privilege of participaing a zombie apocalypse, while helping a great, local cause!
PARTICIPATE AS A HUMAN
A human runner's guide to the Zombie Run:
- As a human contestant in the Zombie Run, you will run through 5 zones of 1K each with zombies in pursuit.
- Each zone will be populated with more zombies than the one before, and will feature bizarre and unexpected events and elements.
- Everyone can finish the race.
- Please show up by 9:00am to check in and receive your race pack.
WHAT YOU PAY
- Runner registration is $25.
WHAT YOU GET
- You will be issued an official race pack including
- A racing number
- Life flags
- An awesome tee
- The privilege of surviving a zombie apocalypse, while helping a great, local cause!
To order your shirt:
Scroll to the bottom of the page, CLICK "CONTACT CEDAR RIDGE PARENT GROUP" TO SUBMIT T-SHIRT SIZE. Please include your first and last name and preferred shirt size. We can order adult and youth sizes.
Please note the t-shirt sizes will be first come first serve, so sign up and order now!
I know that participating in a running or walking event, regardless of the distance, includes an element of risk. I understand that I should not enter and participate in the 2016 andy Schools Zombie Benefit Run (hereinafter "this event") on October 22, 2016, unless I am medically able and properly trained. I agree to abide by any decision of an event official relative to my ability to complete this event safely and I further agree that event officials may authorize necessary emergency treatment for me. I also understand that, although police officers may monitor the course, both vehicle traffic and spectators may also be present along the route and I assume the risks of participating under such conditions. I further assume any and all other risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, illness, traveling to and from the event, falls, contact with spectators or other participants, and the surface condition of the roads and sidewalks, all such risks being understood and appreciated by me. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of the acceptance of my entry, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators or anyone else who might claim on my behalf, covenant not to sue, and waive, release and discharge all subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, representatives and successors of the foregoing: Mt Hood Athletic Club, Oregon Trail School District, Sandy High School, City of Sandy, ODOT, OTSD, event sponsors, officials, volunteers and any and all suppliers, agents, independent contractors, employees and any other personnel in any way assisting or connected with this event from any and all claims or liability of any kind or nature whatsoever arising out of my participation in this event. I also understand and agree that any sponsor may subsequently use, for publicity or promotional purposes, my name or pictures of me participating in this event without liability or obligation to me. Entries cannot be accepted without a valid signature. Entries from minors will be accepted only with a parent or legal guardian's signature. ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.