San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for next Sandbox Collective Gathering!
The Goals of The Sandbox Collective: To create a forum for networking, resource sharing and collaboration for adults who: work with, on behalf of, and advocate for youth in Philadelphia.
You should join us if these guiding principles resonate with you:
- You use a strengths-based approach to work with youth, families & communities;
- You have an interest in collaborating with adults who work with, for, and/or on behalf of youth;
- You look at your work as a juicy extension of your purpose;
- A part of you wants to create from outside of the 'systems’;
- You think that work and play can co-exist;
- You are seeking thought/test partners who share similar values abut their approach to working with youth, families, & communities.
When & Where
The Sandbox Collective
The Sandbox Collective is a project of Rebecca Fabiano Consulting Services, LLC and started in April 2013 as a monthly forum for youth development consultants. The goals of those meetings were to bring consultants together to increase collaboration and reduce competition, and to share resources. Since the first Sandbox meeting, the group has grown and our focus has shifted to also include other youth development practioners, community members, and advocates.
The Goals of The Sandbox Collective are to:
create a forum for networking, resource sharing and collaboration for adults who work with, on behalf of, and advocate for youth and under-represented communities in Philadelphia; and
be a labratory for practitioners to test ideas.