San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Meet face to face with multiple decision makers hiring sales, business development, marketing, customer service, retail and sales management professionals across many industries. Our events are open to executive level experienced professionals as well as entry level and recent college graduates. This is your chance to meet directly with hiring managers!
OVER 10 HIRING COMPANIES ATTENDING!!!
San Jose Career Fair
Thursday, August 28th, 2014 - 6pm Sharp
Sheraton San Jose Hotel
1801 Barber Lane
Milpitas, CA 95035
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER by submitting your resume to secure a spot at this exclusive hiring event!: San Jose Job Fair Pre-registration
*FREE to attend for job seekers
Here’s How It Works:
- We will welcome you with a brief networking seminar and explain how the event works
- Each company will give a short presentation on their opportunities
- You meet with all of the companies that you’re interested in
Be Prepared To Make A Great Impression To Get Hired:
- Arrive at the career fair no later than 6pm
- Business professional attire is required
- Bring at least 10-15 copies of your updated resume
- Have a positive attitude
- You must attend the event in order to meet directly with hiring managers and be considered for their positions! Hiring managers are looking for candidates that take the initiative to actually ATTEND the job fair.
Typical Positions Include: sales account manager, business development representative, marketing, advertising, financial advisor, outside sales representatives, inside sales representatives, b2b sales, account managers, account executives, customer service, sales managers, sales directors, telesales, territory sales representatives, insurance sales, pharmaceutical sales, medical sales, sales marketing, advertising sales, route sales, retail sales representatives, retail sales managers, financial sales and many more!
When & Where
United Career Fairs
United Career Fairs is a national recruiting solution that specializes in producing Business Development, Sales & Sales Management focused career fairs. We have over 20 years of experience in producing our events in major markets across the country. We host over 150 events annually, and are proud of the relationships we have established with Fortune 500 companies as well as local small businesses. Our events are a great way for you to meet directly with hiring managers.