San Jose BLS CPR Certification Class
The American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider CPR (AHA BLS for the HCP, BCLS) course covers CPR, choke-saving, 2 person CPR, bag valve mask, and AED (defibrillator use) for all age groups (adults, children, & infants). This BLS course is for renewal, recertification, or first time students.
Who Should Attend This AHA BLS Class
- Doctors, nurses, nursing students, CNAs, nursing assistants
- Dentists (Receive 4 CE credits from Dental Board of CA (RP4302)
- Physical therapists, massage therapists, acupuncturists
- EMTs, paramedics, phlebotomists, lifeguards
- Anyone currently in the medical or healthcare field
- Anyone going into the medical or healthcare field
Why take American Heart Association BLS Course with Us
- You will get the BLS certification card on the day of the class.
- We don’t cancel BLS courses (even if only one person shows up).
- Lots of free parking, friendly instructors
- American Heart Association certification (AHA License CA-20784)
After you register for this BLS certification class
Please arrive to class 10 minutes before start time and bring your print out from Eventbrite.
San Jose AHA BLS Classes
545 Meridian Ave. Ste. E
San Jose, CA 95126
Lots of free parking
Between US Post Office & Ray’s Sewing
American Heart Association Training Center
San Jose CPR Classes is an official American Heart Association Training Center (AHA – CA20784). This means we can issue the BLS certification cards on the day of the class, as opposed to other San Jose BLS schools who mail out the card, which can take up to 30 days for you to receive.
If you cancel or miss your class
No worries. If you cannot attend the date that you registered for, bring in your certificate on another day. As you can see above, we offer this AHA BLS class about 3 times per week.
San Jose CPR Certification
American Heart Association Training Center in San Jose
View Prices and Upcoming Classes
Safety Training Seminars is an official American Heart Association Training Center (AHA – CA 20784). This means we issue the certification cards on the day of the class, as opposed to other Bay Area CPR schools who mail out the card, which can take up to 30 days for you to receive.
We will have coffee, tea, soda, water, and granola bars. The American Heart Association CPR instructors are knowledgeable, friendly, & supportive and I am sure you will have a nice time.
Remember if you cannot show up for the date you registered for, you can attend on another date. We understand that you could get called into work, get busy, a child gets sick, or something suddenly comes up which prevents you from attending the class. So relax. If you cannot attend, come to one of our other classes. There is no extra fee for rescheduling.