Board the San Francisco Wine Wagon for a 3-1/2 hour urban wine adventure. Learn about the history of winemaking in San Francisco from the 1860s to present day while visiting three urban wine tasting rooms. The adventure takes you to the Bay Bridge and historic Treasure Island where you can snap your own “postcard” worthy shot of the iconic San Francisco skyline. There, you will taste and tour San Francisco Urban Wineries and experience a private barrel sampling session at San Francisco’s largest winery – The Winery SF. It’s an afternoon filled with San Francisco “wine country” history, urban winery tours and tastings, photo opportunities and boutique SF Made wines for you to take back and share with your friends and family!
- Wine tasting at three San Francisco urban winery tasting rooms.
- A private barrel sampling session
- The history of wine making in San Francisco - Scenic view of the Bay Bridge, Treasure Island and the famous “postcard” view of San Francisco.
Timing & Pricing
Length: 3 1/2 hours
Tour Departs from:
485 Jefferson Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
Arrive at 12:00pm shuttle departs at 12:30pm sharp!
Price: Adult $89
Price includes wine tasting at three tasting rooms (Must be over 21 for wine tasting).
By Phone: 415-926-4FUN (415-926-4386)
- Taste local San Francisco wines while visiting three urban winery tasting rooms.
- A private barrel sampling session of wine “still being made.”
- Receive exclusive offers and discounts for wine purchases and wine clubs at each tasting location
Providing Memorable Experiences in San Francisco
From the hills to the bay, SF Experiences provides their guests with the full California wine experience right here in San Francisco. With a number of experiences available, exploring San Francisco and it's wine country has never been so easy. Learn about San Francisco's rich history of wine making while touring San Francisco's Wine Country with SF Wine Adventure or cruise the bay with a glass of wine aboard a 1958 classic motor vessel with San Francisco Winery Cruise. Want to explore the wineries on your own? Try our SF Weekend Wine Pass and explore San Francisco's finest wineries for half price plus discounts on purchases and wine clubs. Visit SF Experiences' Tours and Events page to find out more at http://sfexperiences.com.